San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Is your website floating in cyberspace, not drawing enough visitors?
Are your email newsletters resulting in tangible sales?
Is your website positioned to have results, ranging from getting new clients to growing the mailing list?
Do you find yourself generally overwhelmed with all of the time, effort and money you invest in online marketing, wondering what is essential and what is not?
In this workshop for art world professionals, you will learn about:
- strategic, easy-to-implement changes to make your website more effective;
- growing your mailing list without lifting a finger;
- re-engaging your existing audience with “content marketing”;
- measuring email marketing effectiveness;
- targeting email campaigns to get the right messages to the right people (resulting in being more effective and retaining subscribers);
- creating blog themes that make it easy to generate posts for the months ahead;
- getting the right people to read your blog (immediately and down the road);
- …and more!
This session will provide answers to the above questions. All participants will have an opportunity to ask their own questions about online marketing.
About the Trainer: Susan Mumford is an entrepreneur, mentor & coach, author and speaker. While running a gallery in Soho, London, she founded the Association of Women Art Dealers (AWAD), a non-profit trade network with London and New York chapters. Experiencing unprecedented changes in the industry, she founded Be Smart About Art in 2012 to provide ongoing professional development (notably offering online accessibility) for artists, gallerists and other art professionals. She regularly judges art prizes, gives tours art fairs in the UK and USA and is author of the forthcoming book, Art is your life. Make it your living. Keep up with her movements at @susanjmumford
When & Where
AWAD, the Association of Women Art Dealers