Actions and Detail Panel
Awards for All - Big Lottery Event
Thu, April 14, 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Please note, you can book more than one person for this event, but each place will be issued on an individual basis - i.e. registration for this event is required for each delegate. Places are on a first come basis. A password is not required to register.
Fundraising session on the Awards for All grant programme, as outlined below:
- Give an overview of the Awards for All programme
- Step by step guide of the form
- A look at Big Lottery Awards for All programme outcomes
Awards for All offers grants of between £300 and £10,000 for grassroots and community activity that aims to improve life for local people and neighbourhoods. Awards for All is a rolling programme and you can apply at any time. Priority is given to groups with smaller incomes. Due to high demand on the programme, organisations that have a large annual income may not be able to get funding through Awards for All. For more details of the programme, visit Awards for All Programme
Refreshments will be provided.
To book for this event, click the green GET TICKETS button at the top of the page.
Please note, you can book more than one person for this event, but each place will be issued on an individual basis. Places are on a first come basis. A password is not required to register.
- 100% for CVS Brent members in attendance only, where members have less than £75,000 turnover
- 50% for CVS Brent members in attendance only, where members have more than £75,000 turnover
- No rebate for non-CVS Brent members or non-attendance. To be eligble for membership, you must meet our membership criteria and can contact email@example.com for details.