Actions and Detail Panel
Awards Night 2017
Fri, 9 Jun 2017, 19:00 – Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 00:30 BST
Awards Night 2017, the official end of season Charity wide and family friendly celebration event of React Basketball, Registered Charity SC045050!
This season's event will take place at the luxurious 4-star Glynhill Hotel, Renfrew, on Friday 9th June 2017. Event start time 7:30pm approx. Doors open 7pm.
Dress code is smart (shirt/tie, dresses etc)
Single Adult - £10.50
Single Child - £5.50
Event order will be published in due course. Tickets can also be purchased at practice or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories for Awards Night 2017:
- Player Certificates & Medal Presentations (all players)
- Most Improved Player of the Year (per age group)
- Most Enthusiastic Player of the Year (per age group)
- Team Player of the Year (per age group)
- REACT All Stars Festival Awards (x4 awards)
- Coach of the Year (x1 coach)
- Leader of the Year (x1 leader)
- Young Leader Potential Award (x1 player)
We will also be providing our audience with the opportunity to hear from our Special Guests, some of which include our Women In Basketball Week role models!
This event includes a buffet. If you any any dietary requirements please contact: email@example.com