FSB, in conjunction with the Touch FM and the Belgrade Theatre are hosting a sixth annual
B2B Expo at the Belgrade on Tuesday 10th January 2017.
As well as the exhibition, the event will host a number of topical and interesting business seminars and a networking breakfast.
The event kicks of with a networking breakfast from 7.15am (booking essential), followed by the Exhibition at 9am until 3pm.
Throughout the event you will have the opportunity to listen to topical speakers, including Access to Finance, Social Media and much more!
7:15am: Networking breakfast
8:15am: Key note speaker: Woman Who Awards & City of Culture BID
- WORKSHOP: Phishing - protect your business online.
- How to make your marketing POWERFUL or
- WORKSHOP:What's your leadership style?
- WORKSHOP: Improve the communication in your organisation.
- Key note speaker: Emma Heathcote-James from The Little Soap Company or
- WORKSHOP: Stand out service that wins you business
- How to raise your profile by networking or
- Focus on the 20% of your business that gets you 80% of your result.
The event will kick off with a networking breakfast at 7.15am, followed by the exhibition at 9am until 3pm. Attendance at the expo, breakfast & seminars is FREE and registration for the breakfast and seminars is now open via our booking page which can be accessed via our booking page here
Please note: It is not possible to attend both events happening at the same time. Please consider this when making your booking and only select one seminar or workshop happening at one time.