Actions and Detail Panel
B2B Expo 2017: 10th January 2017
Tue, January 10, 2017, 7:15 AM – 3:00 PM GMT
FSB, in conjunction with the Touch FM and the Belgrade Theatre are hosting a sixth annual
B2B Expo at the Belgrade on Tuesday 10th January 2017.
As well as the exhibition, the event will host a number of topical and interesting business seminars and a networking breakfast.
The event kicks of with a networking breakfast from 7.15am (booking essential), followed by the Exhibition at 9am until 3pm.
Throughout the event you will have the opportunity to listen to topical speakers, including Access to Finance, Social Media and much more!
7:15am: Networking breakfast
8:15am: Key note speaker: Woman Who Awards & City of Culture BID
Woman Who… are locally based Awards which inspire and celebrate the achievements of women who stand out in business. The first Woman Who… Awards took place in Coventry & Warwickshire in April 2016 and this year the FSB are delighted to be on board as a partner. Join us to hear from past winners about their experience with the awards, their inspirational stories and how you can nominate yourself or your colleagues for 2017.
David Burbidge from Coventry UK City of Culture BID 2021. David will tell us why Coventry is bidding to be the UK City of Culture 2021, how the bid team are developing the proposal, the economic benefits for the region and how businesses can support.
- Branding from the inside out - Steve Orchard, CEO and co-owner of Quidem amd Touch FM
- WORKSHOP: Phishing - protect your business online - Helen Barge from Risk Evolves
- Ho to Make your marketing Powerful - Michael Thomas from DARWIN
- WORKSHOP:What's your leadership style? -Karen Tracey of Dunelm Business Consultants
- WORKSHOP: Improve the communication in your organisation - Team Building with Justine Themen from Belgrade Theatre
- Key note speaker: Emma Heathcote-James from The Little Soap Company
Emma set up The Little Soap Company in 2008 and has been on a roller coaster journey since then, from making soap at the kitchen table to selling hundreds of thousands of bars in the national supermarkets. Emma will share her story of how The Little Soap Company was the first company to be taken on by Waitrose within its first year of trading. or
- WORKSHOP: Stand out service that wins you business presented by Sarah Alexander, owner of Vivid Communications
- How to raise your profile by networking presented by Sandra Garlick from SG Business Consulting
- Focus on the 20% of your business that gets you 80% of your results -presented by Sean Parnell from Burgis & Bullock
The event will kick off with a networking breakfast at 7.15am, followed by the exhibition at 9am until 3pm. Attendance at the expo, breakfast & seminars is FREE and registration for the breakfast and seminars is now open via our booking page which can be accessed via our booking page here
Tracey Hudson, The HR Dept will be available for a FREE 20 minute confidential consultation for advice on how to handle HR problems facing your business. From 9.30am. Register and we will confirm directly via email the time slots available
Please note: It is not possible to attend both events happening at the same time. Please consider this when making your booking and only select one seminar or workshop happening at one time.