Actions and Detail Panel
B2B Marketing Automation Dec 2016
Tue 6 December 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Does the idea of mapping out a B2B marketing automation plan sound daunting to you? Do you want to discover more about lead scoring? Are you keen to learn how to develop a conversion-oriented lead generation programme? Then this course is for you.
At the core of email marketing’s success is personalisation. Creating emails that convert means sending them to the right person at the right time by leveraging touch points and data. Technology now exists to automate email marketing to make it more efficient and more effective and more likely to achieve the Holy Grail we all seek – 1:1 emails. Automation of emails has put this ability in our hands, and by leveraging it, email can quickly become your most effective online marketing tactic.
Who should attend?:
This course is ideal for B2B marketers or agency staff looking to move their B2B email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication by implementing marketing automation.
If you’re a B2C marketer, then please look at our other course designed specifically for the B2C consumer journey: Personalisation for Ecommerce Emails.
Other Recommended Courses: This course goes well with the Persuasive Design Course
How will I benefit?:
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Create and implement a lead acquisition programme
- Use marketing automation to nurture your leads
- Robustly test and optimise your pgroammes for the best conversions
What will I learn?
Marketing automation landscape
- What marketing automation is and how it can help you
- A quick look at who is doing it well
- Why marketing automation is key to achieving personalisation
- What is lifecycle marketing
- How it applies in the B2B realm
- Content marketing – utilising top, mid and bottom funnel content
- Gathering data – how to do it successfully
- Creating a lead acquisition programme
- Developing personas
- What data can be used
- How to leverage touch points for automation
- Developing a lead nurturing programme
- Implementing lead scoring
- Measuring success – aligning with marketing with sales
Testing & Optimisation
- Delve into learning how to test landing pages and emails for optimal conversions
- Understand how to test to not only find which version gets a lift but also to find out more about your customer
We are in the process of becoming a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.