This programme is a two day programme, running on 17th and 18th November 2016, between 10.00 and 16.00. Attendance to both days is required to secure a place however you will only need a ticket for the first day.
Do you have a brilliant product and maybe even some early take up from customers, but need to develop more skills and strategy for proper marketing and sales to scale your business? This two day workshop will help you become clearer on your sales messaging, understand what you need to know about your customer, look at whiteboarding, social selling and other sales techniques, and help you form the basis of a sales strategy to take forward.
Over the course of two days, you will learn how to:
- Develop a sales messaging framework for your product or service
- Understand how to clearly articulate the business outcomes for your product
- Deliver a whiteboard presentation of your product proposition (like a customer presentation).
- Understand how to reach decision makers within your customers
- Making that first cold call – getting through to the right person with the right message
- Selling today: how to use social media to improve your selling
- Social selling and the tools you need to be successful
This training will suit businesses looking to now take their product or service to market – giving you the key skills to clearly articulate your value proposition and guidance on how to start engaging with your customers: whether that’s in person, over the phone or through social media.
This two day programme will equip you with all you need to get selling your product or service with more confidence.
Taking place in the Large Conference Suite in OnThe7th (7th floor of The Landing) this is a fully funded 2 day programme for GM-based small digital and technology businesses.
Lunch and tea / coffee will be provided both days, and you are invited to our Friday night drinks in our new co-working space, Launch, at 5pm Friday to meet new people and other businesess.
This programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that we can accept 1 application per eligible company. Eligibility criteria are:
- Annual turnover less than €50 million
- Balance sheet less than €43 million
- No other organisation may own more than 25% of the SME
- Greater Manchester Based
- 250 employees or less
- Company must not have attended another fully-funded 12 hour workshop programme provided by The Landing