Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
In this B2B short course, we demystify the jargon, provide clarity where there may have been chaos and set attendees free with a framework and set of best practices to ensure they optimise the time they spend online and get best return on investment for their organisations.
- Social Media in 2016: Defining social media - Current trends and developments - Current challenges and issues - From chaos to clarity
- Social Media Planning: Creating a B2B social media strategy - Setting smart objectives - Turning strategy into tactics - The art of social media measurement
- Social Sales in Linkedin: Direct selling through social networks - Hope, faith and trust in relationship building - Paid Advertising, Owned Media, Earned Media - Sustainable new business lead generation
- Audiences: Prioritising audience personas - Plotting the customers’ journeys - Awareness, conversion to retention - Stimulating advocacy
- Social Media Content: The rule of thirds for effective digital content - Blogs and microblogs - Words, images and videos - Reach, likes and engagement
- Popular Networks: Finding the reason to tweet - Facebook for business - Linkedin to enhance your personal digital footprint - The importance of Google+
- Words, Images, Video: Linkedin Pulse for social influence - Pinterest and Instagram for business - From Vine to AnyMeeting, video engages - Meerkat and Periscope for live broadcasting
- Measurement: Monitoring conversations outside your social networks - Creating a digital dashboard - Interpreting the results and avoiding vanity metrics - Demonstrating return on investment
- Guidelines: B2B Social Media ethics - Company guidelines and rules of engagement - The law and social media - Next steps
Following the training workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Create a B2B social media strategy and tactical campaign for their organisation
- Set smart objectives, monitor progress and demonstrate return on investment
- Understand their target audiences and the customer journey they will take them on
- Confidently choose appropriate digital tools for specific roles on the customer journey
- Create a content strategy to balance what the customer wants and needs to hear
- Develop a digital dashboard for measuring social media success
Who is it for? The B2B Social Media training day is especially useful for those who need to develop their understanding of creating and delivering effective social media strategies as part of wider marketing and communications in their organisations.
Course Director: Neil Wilkins
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.