Actions and Detail Panel
Baby Boondocks 2017
Fri, 7 Jul 2017, 17:00 – Sat, 8 Jul 2017, 11:59 BST
Our mission is to bring the best in contemporary British music to this picturesque Cotswolds setting - what's not to like!!
Two days of live music, fabulous fresh food, entertainment for children and the friendlest vibe around. Please join us on 7th & 8th of July 2017, and like our Facebook page in the meantime for the latest updates!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Only adults need to pay for camping - under 18s can camp but will need to accompanied by an adult camper to get on and off the campsite in Sherston.
Everyone needs a ticket - this includes all under 18's but access to the children's area within the festival is included in the ticket price, so there's no more to pay on the day. Please note that this INCLUDES babies - we have to count all warm bodies coming onto site to meet the terms of our Event License!
Sorry, no dogs other than guide dogs on site.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
In the event of the festival being cancelled due to any cause that may be regarded as being within the reasonable control of the promoter refunds will only be given at the discretion of the promoter and will in any event be limited to the face value of the ticket and only on presentation of proof of purchase. Note we will not reimburse you for any consequential expenses or losses due to any cancellation or curtailment.
We also reserve the right to cancel the event at any stage in whole or in part in the event of circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to exceptional weather conditions and other acts of god, order of the Local and/or National Government or Local licensing or Health Authority, actual or threatened riots or civil disorder and any other scenario that may reasonably be deemed to be a material threat to public and/or staff safety that is outside the reasonable control of the promoter. In the event of a cancellation caused by such events any full or partial refunds would only be made at the promoter’s discretion.
The advertised line-up and content of the festival may change at any time for a number of reasons (including, but not limited to, illness, travel disruption and ‘artistic differences’). In such circumstances we will make best efforts to replace the artist/feature with a similar attraction, however no refunds will be offered as a result.
Refunds will not be given in the event that you cannot/do not attend the festival. However, you are free to sell them on.
- Valid ticket-holders may exit and re-enter the site as often as they like during the course of the event but only with a valid ticket or pass.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder and remain their responsibility at all times. No under 16s will be allowed entry without a responsible adult.
- Under 14s may only exit and re-enter if accompanied by an adult that also carries a valid ticket or pass.
- 16-18 year olds may enter and leave the site without an adult but may be asked for proof of age in order to gain the appropriate wristband to do so.
- Throughout the site and including the children’s area your children remain your responsibility at all times and you should ensure they are suitably supervised at all times. Note that the children’s area is for the entertainment of children but we do not undertake the supervision of your children and you should ensure that any activities they undertake are suitable for them.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- No food, drink nor glass may be brought onto the site.
- See more at: http://theboondocksfestival.co.uk/tickets/