02 June 2017, RCPCH, London
Registration & fees
Fees to attend as listed above
Cancellation policy can be viewed below.
Deadline for registration is Monday 29 May.
- Palliative care and end of life planning for community trainees
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children
- Diagnostic Dilemmas in Epilepsy
- Safeguarding from Climbié – 21st Century
- Bladder and Bowel problems
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Practical sleep advice
- Curriculum Review
- All you need to know about cochlear implants
Full programme with timings is available on the BACCH website
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after Monday 22 May 2017 under any circumstances.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund minus £5 administrative fee.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting the BACCH office.
- Missed meals will not be reimbursed.