Actions and Detail Panel
BACK ON TRACK - Back Health Workshop
Thu 9 June 2016, 18:30 – 20:00 BST
Amanda York, Personal Trainer & Yoga Coach and Roland Stimpson, a Franklin Method and Pilates Teacher, invite you to join this innovative and interactive workshop to get you back on track ...
1. Do you know the protocols of rehabilitation, maintenance and injury prevention for your spine?
2. Is your office set-up for a perfect posture and are you doing the right desk exercises?
3. Did you know that relaxation, meditation and emotions affect back health?
4. Do you know how to move well for spine health? ... 5. Did you know that some exercises could be harming your spine?
6. Do you understand how posture relates to function?
If you would like to learn any of the above then join us for an informative and practical workshop.
"A YOUNG SPINE IS A YOUNG LIFE"