Actions and Detail Panel
Back to work confidence Booster for mums - SOLD OUT, new date to follow.
Fri 24 March 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 GMT
Mummies Club Guildford are teaming up with Mumbu and ParentingSuccess Coaching and we are excited to bring you the Back to Work Confidence Booster Coffee Morning.
Since having children do you feel:
- You’ve lost the work skills that you used to have
- You haven’t updated your CV in years and there are big gaps in it
- You’ve lost confidence and aren’t sure you’re ready for a face to face interview
- You’re worried that once you commit to job searching there’s no going back
- You still want to be around for school pick-up/assemblies
- You would like to be a confident role model for your children
- You feel confidence is holding you back from living the life that you want
If you answered yes to any of the above then this coffee morning is for you.
If you feel more confident about yourself then it will help you take that first step towards getting back into work, when you re-enter the workforce it will be in a confident and effective way, people will see you in a more positive light, and you will role model healthy and positive confidence to your children.
Both Mumbu and ParentingSuccess Coaching will be giving interactive talks, here is a taster of what you can expect from the morning:
Mumbu - You’ve been a fantastic Mother but are you now worried that having taken a career break it will be difficult not only to find a job, but a job that fits in with your family life? Such concerns can knock your confidence making returning to work a daunting task.
We want to show you how the skills, experience and knowledge you have gained bringing up children are all positives and there is a way in which you can showcase these skills to local business.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Looking at the various barriers that could be stopping you from going back to work.
- How new skills you have gained from raising a family are of real value to business.
- How to take control and showcase yourself to the local business community using Mumbu.
ParentingSuccess Coaching – Being a confident mum is our main confidence booster and if we feel that we are doing a good job at home it will affect all aspects of our life; relationships, opportunities, work and family life. In this 30 minute interactive talk we will explore:
- Your confidence level as a mum
- What is holding you back from being the mum you want and need to be
- What does family success look like to you and your family
- And with some effective and simple steps we will support you with how to get there.
This is a FREE event, however spaces are limited so please confirm your attendance. Babies and toddlers are welcome.