San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We have over 10 years experience of delivering CSCS Card Training and have helped 100's of delegates gain their CSCS Card.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment is aimed at anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry and needs a CSCS Labourers Green Card. In additional to the Level 1 you will also undertake training for the CSCS Test and be given further revision material in order to revise for your CSCS Test.
Learners attend a full days training course and will sit a Multiple Choice Examination at the of the day!
- CSCS Test (Information, Safe Start, Case Study & Mock Exam)
- The importancce, key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety.
- Fatalities, injuries and ill-health in construction.
- Risk Assessments and method statements
- Slips and Trips
- Working at Height
- Moving Vehicles and Mobile Plant
- Work Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Hazardous Substances
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Health and Safety Signs
- Welfare Facilities and Personal Hygiene
- Emergencies and First Aid
- Reporting Accidents and ill health
If you reach the pass grade 75% (30 out of 40) you will receive a Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. Certificates usually take 5-10 days and will be posted to you and emailed to the CITB.
CSCS Card Changes
For those now wishing to gain a 5 year labouring card you need to sit your CITB CSCS Touch Screen Test and also complete a Level 1 in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. - Click Here for Information from CSCS
- If you have already passed your CITB Touch Screen test, we will email the certificate to the CITB and you will be able to purchase your CSCS Card (£30)
- If you have not taken your CSCS Test, you will need to book and pass this exam before you apply for your card.
- Online via Eventbrite (fees apply)
- Debit/Credit Card over the phone call 01482 274565
- BACS via invoice (must be paid before course start date)
When & Where
Pathways Training Limited
Pathways Training Limited deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.ptsy.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org