A beginners course in getting your digital camera off automatic!
- What does it all mean! Understanding aperture/shutter speed and ISO
- Understanding exposure
- Be brave! Taking your camera off of the automatic setting.
- Lightwalk. The infinite importance of light/how to read good and bad light
- Different lenses and their uses
- RAW vs JPEG
- Colour wheel. Thinking about colour and tones
- Think differently! Choosing your angle and composition
- Blur. When it works
Maximum attendees 8 people. Minumum atendees 4 people.
Nick Ilott is a portrait photographer with years of professional experience taking on work from a diverse range of clients from private commissions to national publications. His personal projects focus on fashion and film photography with a darker streak which contrasts with his more vibrant and happy professional work showing a range of skills and an eye for different genres.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and passing on what he has learned about photography over the years.