Basic Tree Inspection and Survey (LANTRA CLMC57X)
Our basic one day Tree Inspection Training Course aims to provide you with the knowledge to be able to identify a hazardous tree, determine the level of risk and then decide on an appropriate course of action.
So whether you have an interest in trees, or are responsible for trees through your work, then this one day basic tree inspection course could be for you.
Who is it for?
Our course is aimed at a wide group of people, for example you could be employed as a local authority highway inspector, or work in the forestry, woodland or arboricultural field. You could be a park ranger, or work on an estate, it may be that you are a farmer or other type of landowner; it could be that you are an employee who has the responsibility for trees in the course of their work. Additionally our course could be useful if you work with trees in a voluntary capacity.
What will you get from it?
- State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees.
- Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection.
- Recognise hazardous trees.
- Determine level of risk.
- Decide on an appropriate course of action.
- Collect and maintain adequate information.
- Recognise your own limitations.