- Dispelling the myths – what’s VAT really about?
- When can VAT incurred on expenditure be claimed?
- What documents and information is needed to claim back VAT on costs?
- Can all VAT charged on invoices be reclaimed?
- Which returns require purchase data to be included?
- Specific examples of treatment to include:
- Director’s expenses;
- Employee expenses and subsistence;
- Motor cars and fuel;
- Business entertainment;
- Staff parties;
- Foreign currency invoices;
- ‘Reverse charge’ on services from overseas
- Consequences of getting things wrong?
This course is for finance staff working in accounts payable/purchase ledger roles with responsibility for checking and posting purchase invoices who would benefit from a practical working knowledge of VAT.
- To enable attendees to recognise recoverable and non-recoverable VAT on expenditure.
- To give insight into some of the more common areas which can lead to errors.
The round table discussion format encourages participants to share common practical concerns and experiences.
Please note that spaces are limited for this course.
A Certificate of Attendance is available for training records/CPD purposes.
This course is £175+ VAT per delegate.
Any queries please contact us on 01633 415390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be made no later than 25 working days before the start of the relevant Training Course. If a delegate fails to attend a training course, then full payment will be required.
Alternatively, a substitute delegate can be named before the course and no charge will be made for making a substitute.
We reserve the right to cancel a Training Course at any time. In such circumstances we will either offer alternative dates or a full refund.