BCC International Trade Conference 2014 - Global Network, Global Opportunities
Thursday, 9 October 2014 from 09:00 to 19:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The British Chambers of Commerce International Trade Conference 2014 – Global Network, Global Opportunities – will bring together new and growing exporters, policymakers and business leaders, to meet our UK and overseas network and get connected to opportunities around the world.
About the event:
- Keynotes from UK trade champions
- Case studies from successful exporters
- Market seminars on high-growth economies
- Thought leadership panel discussions
- Facilitated networking sessions
Who will be there:
- UK businesses from all sectors new to exporting
- High-growth exporters interested in new markets
- British brands with an international presence
- UK Chambers of Commerce and their members
- British Chambers and Business Groups representing high growth markets overseas
- Business and international trade support organisations from the UK and around the world
- Senior representatives from the UK government and the diplomatic community
Our trade seminars will give you useful insights and advice from experts to help take your business to the next level. They will include:
- How to research high growth markets and access opportunities
- Options for financing and protecting your export business
- Setting up distribution networks overseas
- Optimising logistics and understanding regulatory issues
- Using ecommerce to grow your international business
- Maximising sales through multi-channel marketing
Keep up to date with the conference agenda. Bookmark this page.
If you are unable to pay online contact Faye Busby, who will be able to help you with your booking.
When & Where
British Chambers of Commerce
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) is a dynamic, high-profile and independent business network, with Chambers across the UK. Local Chambers sit at the heart of the community, working with businesses of all sizes, and representing all sectors. Our mission is to make the Chamber network an essential part of growing business; we do this by sharing opportunities, knowledge and expertise. We’ve been growing British business for more than 150 years, providing companies with practical support, useful connections and valuable access to new ideas and innovations. Even though we’re not for profit, we’re powerfully placed to help those who are. Find out more about our work on our website.