BDA 10th International Conference
Moving Forward: Challenges and Transitions
Chaired by Professor Victor van Daal, Edge Hill University
This international event presents cutting-edge academic research and the latest good-practice strategies. The conference includes topical symposia, workshops, interactive poster sessions and keynote lectures by world-leading experts. For programme updates please visit www.bdainternationalconference.org.
Our keynote speakers:
- Professor Elena Grigorenko, Yale University
- Professor Maggie Snowling, St John’s College Oxford
- Professor Usha Goswami, University of Cambridge
- Professor Susan Gathercole, University of Cambridge
- Professor Don Compton, Florida Center for Reading Research, Florida State University
- Professor Deirdre Martin, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Professor Karin Landerl, University of Graz
- Professor Tom Nicholson, Massey University, Auckland
- Professor Peter de Jong, University of Amsterdam
- Professor Victor van Daal, Edge Hill University
- Professor Julia Carroll, Coventry University
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the British Dyslexia Association direct on email@example.com
What is the refund policy?
25% if notified by 10/01/2016. We regret that no refunds can be made after that date. Cancellations to be in writing please.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
We regret that this is not possible.
Can I update my registration information?
If you need to change your email address or contact information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
British Dyslexia Association
The BDA is the voice of dyslexic people. We aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society, that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.