Additional Payment Details
If you are not paying for a place directly and require an invoice to be sent to your Trust/Sponsor in order to process payment please click the drop down box located on the registration page, under 'payment info' and choose 'pay by invoice'.
Please provide the following details to ensure process of your payment (box for details provided on order form): Invoice contact name, invoice address, invoice contact telephone number, purchase order number (if required by your Trust)
Two thought provoking days focusing on dietetic practice across the fields of mental health, learning disabilities, autism and eating disorders.
The first day will be led by June Davis. June has 18 years experience working in the NHS, as a dietitian, service and professional lead, general manager for a number of service areas within the acute setting and senior project lead for large scale change across London.
Over the last 10 years she has been Head of Therapies for large acute Trusts. These roles involved both the strategic and operational management of one of the largest therapy services in the UK as well as being at the forefront of integrating research, service delivery and education across therapy services.
June has also undertaken several general management positions within acute Trusts and has led a number of significant change management projects most recently within the AHP team at NHS London. June will focus on Service Development and Commissioning of Dietetic Services in Eating Disorders, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities.
The second day will include three workshops streams - Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Eating DIsorders
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free parking is available on site
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Katrine W Hurst on 0770 2295417 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Full refunds can be given up to the 15th May 2017. After this date no refunds are available.
2. The BDA accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of the event or changes to published dates and accepts no responsibility for any travel costs incurred in the event of cancellation.
3. Photographs taken during the event may be used for BDA publicity.
4. The BDA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items of any delegate or accompanying person or any injury caused to a delegate or accompanying person during or in connection with the conference.
5. The BDA will use the information to process your request and to provide any relevant further information with regards to this event by post, email or telephone.
6. The BDA may share your e-mail information details with relevant event partners.