Actions and Detail Panel
BDCC Annual General Meeting Nov 2015
Wed 11 November 2015, 18:00 – 23:30 GMT
Barnstaple Rugby Club, Pottington Road, Barnstaple, EX31 1JH
11 November 2015 - Doors Open 6.00pm
AGM to commence at 6.30pm prompt
Seminar to follow with curry buffet and networking
Data & Cyber Security Seminar
Cyber security is currently making big headlines and is 100% relevant to you as an individual and to your business, whatever its size.
The Office of National Statistics has just announced across England and Wales there were more than 2.5 million cyber crime incidents in the past year - do you know what Cyber Crime is and how to prepare and protect yourself?
Worldwide, reported security incidents increased by 48% to 42.8 million, and the effects can be devastating!
The Chamber has brought together three leading professionals to share their valuable expertise and experience on the hottest topics in data & cyber security - an event no person in business can afford to miss!
Securious Network Services LImited
- Cyber Crime - the common risks to businesses and what the threat landscape looks like
Fidelius Insurance Services Ltd
- The protections available to businesses to assist with the after-effects of a hack, data breach, or denial service attack
Toller Beattie LLP Solicitors
- Minimising the human risk of cyber attacks - an employment perspective
The 2015 Annual General Meeting of Barnstaple & District Chamber of Commerce Ltd is an important meeting as it fulfills the need for our organisation to be accountable. Members will elect the Executive Officers and hear the reports on the previous year's activities.
AGM 2015 Agenda
- President's Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes for AGM 2014
- President's Report
- Treasurer's Financial Report and Approval of Accounts
- Election of Executive Officers
- Nomination of Accountants
- Any Other Business
- Address by Tim Jones: Chairman Devon & Cornwall Business Council and Director of Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
The Seminar will be followed by a fantastic curry buffet prepared by Chris and team of Lilico's with a chance to Network with each other and talk further with the Specialist Speakers and Chamber Executive.
The Rugby Club Bar will also be open for service.
Please contact the Event Organiser direct if you have any special dietary requirements.
A nominal charge of £10.00 for Members or £12.00 for Non Members will be made towards the cost of the food and venue hire.
To book your place at the event please see 'View Tickets' above.
Find out more at www.fisl.co.uk