Actions and Detail Panel
Be a Better Decision Maker
Sun 30 April 2017, 16:30 – 18:00 BST
From the moment we wake up till we go to bed, we make hundreds of decisions. So, how do you make decisions? Do you:
- Make snap decisions or give it a lot of thought?
- Follow your heart or head?
- Trust your own experience or consult others?
- Make the right decision or the best decision you can?
- Have an ideal time of day to make big decisions?
How do you avoid getting confused or over-complicating it all? Do you have rules for decision making that lead to greater satisfaction and peace of mind?
Decisions have a big impact on our lives, so it makes sense to become a better decision maker. Join us to explore how.