An invaluable 'business lock-in' to engage, hone and focus your enterprise Board skills!
This experential and interactive business workshop is ideal for social entrepreneurs and early start social enterprises looking at setting up their first Board to support the strategic direction of their enterprise, or those who are looking at 'scale and growth' challenges in their existing social enterprise.
As the 'Board for the day', you will work through a proposed social enterprise scenario around growth and expansion by looking at the strategic objectives that are real challenges for social enterprises.
- Explore the market and outline a feasibility study for the diversified offer and new services.
- Consider the physical and tactical challenges of the expansion plans.
- Review the cost implications and funding options to support the scale and growth plans.
- Define the social impact for monitoring and measuring, and how this information can used for reporting and tendering.
You will gain essential insights into...
- Roles and responsibilities of Board members.
- Setting the strategic direction for your Board.
- Ensuring an active Board.
- Working through challenge with your Board.
Kindly supported by Women's Enterprise Hub.
Date and Time
Women’s Enterprise Hub Sparkbrook
Southside Business Centre
249 Ladypool Road