Be Your Own Boss (Wakefield)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
More and more people are starting their own business. Do you have the skills and the mindset to be your own boss?
Is this you?
You're new to business, about to take the plunge and start your out on your own.
You're wondering what it's like starting your own business, and want to find out more about how it feels to run a successful business.
You've recently started a business and want an early check on what else might be done.
We believe you already have the skills in you to be a successful business owner, we want to help you understand what it takes to be a success and create an action plan to make it happen.
If this does sound like you then come along to this workshop where you will learn:
- What it is to be an entrepreneur
- How to define your goals and set objectives to meet them
- Understand the resources you will need
- Identify and manage the risks involved
- Research and take advantage of opportunities available to you as a new business
- Planning your business strategy
- Understand how best to prepare your business for a finance application
You’re not on your own as a new business owner, attending this workshop will show you there is a great deal of support available for ambitious business owners.
Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
New Commerce House
West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency
We offer practical support to help businesses start up, survive and grow. Our aim is simply to encourage enterprise in the region by working with entrepreneurs, owner managers and management teams at all stages in their business development.