BE YOUR OWN BOSS Workshop
Wednesday, 7 December 2016 from 09:30 to 14:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Be Your Own Boss Workshop
Join us on 7th December 2016 at Hatters Space Community Centre
from 9.30AM till 2.30PM
for our inspiring ‘BE YOUR OWN BOSS’ WORKSHOP
EXCLUSIVE FOR NUNEATON AND BEDWORTH RESIDENTS
“The Business Dream” Programme is all about helping you to learn how to create a business idea, using your skills, boosting your confidence and becoming your own boss.
If you have been unemployed for a long time, stuck with a nine-to-five job that you don’t enjoy or, struggling to find the job that suits you, our FREE LOCALLY DELIVERED ‘Be Your Own Boss’ workshop could be just the answer you need.
By the end of the session we promise you will:
- Develop a clear business idea combining practical and realistic business & personal aspirations
- Assess the viability of your business idea and chances of success
- Understand how to conduct market research
- Produce a business plan and clear marketing strategy
- Realise that all the potential you need to start a business is already within yourself
- Find out the many benefits that working for yourself can bring you such as flexible working hours, independent way to manage your income, and most importantly – do what interest you.
We will show you how your skills and hobbies, combined with confidence could turn into your dream job.
Whether your aim is to get a job, create or develop a business idea or take up volunteering opportunities, “Be Your Own Boss” workshop will teach you how to get on the right track and manage your every step towards your desired destination.
If working for someone else, being unemployed, or browsing through hundreds of job offers is not your cup of tea, all we ask is: What’s yours?
Let’s find out together.
We believe in your ideas, skills, passions and hobbies.
We are here to help you reach your potential.
We offer you a friendly and informal environment to help you make it happen.
Booking is essential as spaces are limited. For more information, please call 07494 442869.