Be Your Own Confidence Coach
Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 19:00 - Tuesday, 31 December 2013 at 22:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Self-confidence is an important tool that can help you to grow and achieve better results, both in your personal and professional life. It is a vital aspect that can greatly influence your daily life and is a personal trait that you can get full control of.
A confident person is more likely to win a job interview, make new connections, be more attractive to the opposite sex and generally enjoy life that much more. Knowing ourselves takes much more than self-observation. When you learn and apply principles of coaching for confidence, you will gain wonderful insights and perspectives that lead to the expansion of attributes to improve your capacity to project yourself in a self-assured manner. When you enrol on this course, not only will you acquire knowledge of theories and concepts, you will create opportunities to practically apply this fundamental skill.
In this course, you will:
- Define attributes of confidence and low confidence
- Produce a Confidence Goal and plan of action
- Use awareness of The Looking Glass Self to build a strong self-image
- Define and evaluate your Thinking Style
- Learn how the ABCDE Method can build Optimistic Thinking
- Discover three essential principles of the Social Intelligence Profile
- Gain invaluable skills to be your own Confidence Coach
- Amplify your confidence with Ten Self-mastery ConfidenceTips
The course includes written assessments and Final Test. The overall pass rate is 85%.
Enter this Discount Code at the Checkout:
(offer expires 31st December 2013)
The Lead Coach and Trainer at Satellite Life Coaching, Rebecca Gordon assists individuals and groups to make positive life changes that result in widening their life opportunities and sustained long term positive outcomes.