Actions and Detail Panel
Become a Facebook Ads Expert!!
Wed 9 November 2016, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
- Don’t know how to get started with Facebook Ads?
- Maybe you’ve tried a few ads, but didn’t get the results you wanted?
- Frustrated at all the different options – and wish you knew how much to spend on ads, what to write, or how to get a Return on Investment?
- Concerned that you’re missing out on potential customers by not advertising?
If any of that sounds familiar, then this training is for you.
We’re hosting a two-hour intensive masterclass on everything Facebook Ads – from how to get started, to how to structure your campaigns and creatives, right through to advanced tricks and techniques to squeeze every last drop of value out of your Ad spend.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of Facebook Advertising – how to get started, and why you shouldn’t always “Boost” posts
- Exactly why Facebook Ads are important for your business – whatever industry you’re in
- How to stop drowning in all the different options, terms, jargon, and acronyms – and master the ads interface
- How and when to use Boosts, the Ads Manager, and the Power Editor
- How to pick the right type of ad for your campaigns – every time
- How to experiment and test different creatives (images, videos, and copy)
- How to budget for your ads, and monitor them as you go - to make sure you’re spending your money wisely!
- Advanced techniques to reach the perfect customers with every ad
- Exactly what you should and shouldn’t expect from your Ads – and how to use this knowledge to grow your business
- How to structure your ads to secure a Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to bring all this knowledge together, and plan out a full campaign from scratch!
By the end of the session, you will be brimming with confidence, ready to take charge of your business’s Facebook ads and win new customers! We want you to leave empowered, full of knowledge, and ready to take the plunge with Facebook Ads.
Frequently Asked Questions:
“Is the masterclass expensive? Will it cost a fortune?”
No – not at all. Normally, Facebook Training – especially relating to Ads – is quite expensive, often running into hundreds of pounds for a two-hour session. The training we are delivering would normally cost £329 (+VAT) – however, we’re running this session for just £15! No hidden fees, no catch. Just great value.
Even better - the training session will also include ways to plan your Facebook Ad budget, and monitor in real-time, to make sure that you are not wasting money on poorly performing adverts. We guarantee that this section of the training alone will save you your £15 fee over and over again.
“How long does the session last?”
The session will last two-hours, and is being held in the early evening to let as many people attend as possible. In addition to the training, you will also get: the opportunity to meet and network with other business owners; a copy of the training material; and access to an exclusive Private Facebook Group after the event. This means you keep getting great value from the training, long after the two-hour session has finished!
“I don’t think I know enough about Facebook and Facebook Ads yet. Will I get anything out of the training?”
Absolutely, yes! If you sell any product or service, or your business involves dealing with other people – in any form – then this training is for you.
We’re going to cover everything – from the basics, right through to advanced techniques – so whatever level you’re at (even if you’ve never used Facebook before!) you will get great value out of this training.
“How do I know if Facebook Ads are right for my business?”
We’re pretty confident that they are! Facebook Ads are a powerful way to get your business messages in front of the right people – and on a platform they use for socialising, when they are more receptive.
You can customise Facebook Ads to reach as many people – or as few – as is right for your business. We’ll be covering some of the ways you can use Facebook Ads to get your adverts shown to the people you want to see it.
Whether you have a bricks and mortar store, an online-only business, sell products or services, there are ways to use Facebook Ads to build your business.
“I’m still not sure if it’s right for me – how can I find out more?”
Easy – just get in touch! You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org