Actions and Detail Panel
Become A Roga™ Instructor
Sat 26 November 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Become A Licensed Roga™ Instructor
Roga™ takes a whole-body approach to fitness. It’s mindful but gets your heart pumping. It’s energetic but calms you down too. This is Roga™ and it's spreading across the UK. Don't miss this great opportunity to join the next wave of qualified Roga™ instructors.
What is Roga™?
Roga™ is a holistic form of exercise that combines dynamic cardio workouts with flexibility and flow. It builds all-round fitness while promoting a mindful approach to exercise. It helps runners become more flexible and reduce the risk of injury. It helps yogis become fitter. It helps everyone who does it become more aware of their bodies and what they're capable of. This isn’t just some running with some stretching - Roga™ is a life-changer.
Roga™ is a fully integrated form of exercise that focuses on different themes each session – such as core strength, agility, balance, breathing and endurance. Each workout includes fitness drills off the mat, complimented by a structured workout on the mat, leaving Rogis fitter, more flexible and stronger in body and soul.
Why should I become a Roga™ instructor?
Roga™ is the next big thing in fitness. It's a unique workout system that is great fun to teach, educational for participants and helps build body and soul wellbeing. It's also a fantastic revenue stream for instructors. Your Roga™ qualification will boost your fitness instructor credentials, and your income.
What does Roga™ Instructor training comprise of?
Roga™ instructor Training comprises:
- A full-day, intensive training course, with expert tution from experienced instructors, peer learning, activies indoors and out, lesson planning experience and much more. All course materials and a delicious vegan lunch are provided on the day.
- 3 written assignments, to be submitted after the training day (which are marked to meet required benchmarks)
- Ongoing support from Roga™ tutors.
What do I get when I qualify?
* Roga™ training manual including eight themed Roga™ sessions, which can be taught individual classes, as workshops or as part of an 8-Week Introduction to Roga course:
* Marketing basics: Marketing your Roga™ events
* A year-long license to use Roga™ within given guidelines, plus Roga brand assets to make your marketing pro
* Roga™ qualification certification, if all assessment criteria are met
Pre-qualification accredication needed to become a Roga™ instructor:
To become a Roga™ instructor, you need to already be a fitness professional at least one of the following qualifications, which is valid on the training day:
- UK Athletics Leader (or Coach) in Running Fitness
- UK Athletics Coaching Assistant
- Personal Trainer Level 2 or higher
- Yoga 200-hour or Foundation Qualification
To operate as a Roga™ instructor, you'll need to ensure you have valid Public Liability Insurance; which covers you as a fitness professional, and all the activities undertaken during Roga™ events.
How long will it take to earn my money back?
This depends on how many classes you teach and how much you charge. Roga™ is extremely popular and existing Roga Instructors have earned their fee back by teaching just a few classes.
This sounds great - count me in!
What are you waiting for? Book your space now. It's just £50 to secure your place.
Want to try before you buy?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about current classes and workshops available.
How do I sign up?
You can secure your place with a £50 deposit fee, with the balance due no later than 23rd September 2016. Secure your place through Eventbrite. Once the deposit has been processed, you will receive an email including details of the course, and how to pay the balance. Payment terms are available, please contact us for details.
Please do contact: email@example.com or on 07743.513.225 with any questions.
If you need to cancel your place, the following applies:
Prior to 28 days of course start date: 75% of your payment refunded
Prior to 14 days of course start date: 50% of your payment refunded
Prior to 7 days of course start date: 25% of your payment refunded
Less than 7 days: No refund.
Or, at any point, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can enrol onto a future training day for a small admin fee.
If the training day is cancelled for any reason, you will be refunded in full.