Back by popular demand, the CIPR Midlands has once again teamed up with BBC trained video journalist Rob Glass to bring members a half day practical workshop in Birmingham. Using iPads (provided) this afternoon workshop will transform you into a Video Guru.
The workshop comprises:
• understanding your audience and what makes them tick
• the power of telling a story
• learning how to film great shots 'for the edit'
• learning how to effectively film people chatting
• learning how to edit video using the iPad (not iMovie)
• learning how to write and record engaging voice over
• combining these key elements to create your own brilliant video
No prior knowledge is necessary, but you will leave both video literate and able to create video that people want to watch!
You do not need to bring anything either: you will be loaned an iPad for the afternoon.
You will also leave with a top tips guide, ensuring you don't forget what has been discussed.
Only 10 seats are available. Tea and coffee on arrival is provided.
CPD Points are also up for grabs!