Actions and Detail Panel
Become More Enterprising - earn & prosper through social enterprise
Thu 19 October 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
Trading is a great way to build independence and sustainability in your Voluntary and Community Organisation. Get the technical and cultural aspects right and your social enterprise will drive growth.
This fun and interactive one-day workshop is for VCO managers, staff, volunteers or trustees who have a trading idea and want help to get it up and running – and earning.
Key topics covered on the day:
- How trading will fit with your organisation
- The key role of business planning and finance
- Your budget and pricing strategy
- Legal issues and organisational structure
- Developing the right products
- Marketing your products
The workshop includes an exciting peer-mentoring session where you can share ideas learn from the experience of your sector colleagues.