San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you thinking about becoming a Life Coach?
By attending this training you will develop appreciation of approaches that are essential for confident coaching delivery. As a result of participating in Becoming A Coach, you will also be better able to help others attain successful outcomes, thereby enhancing their quality of educational, social and personal pursuits.
By the end of the training not only will you have built practical skills and techniques for how to approach coaching, you will have the opportunity to coach and experience the benefits of this creative and powerful process.
This one-day introduction to Becoming A Coach entails the use of varied teaching and learning methods. You will be engaged and stimulated, as well as encouraged to use critical reflection.
What will you learn?
Module One - Understanding your role
Module Two - Coaching models
Module Three - Essential skills
Module Four - Various types of goals
Module Five - Reversing the iceberg
Module Six - Values as Anchors
Module Seven - Connecting the Dots
- Understand the principles of supportive techniques.
- Recognize distinct advantages of coaching.
- Develop knowledge of frameworks for the coaching process.
- Practice the process of a coaching session.
- Recognize a range of coaching skills required for effectiveness.
- Identify fundamental coaching skills for improved outcomes.
- Explore the process involved in setting powerful goals.
- Identify various types of goals.
- Gain awareness of goal ecology
- Understand the importance of identifying and challenging limiting beliefs.
- Develop strategies for transforming beliefs.
- Employ coaching skills acquired throughout the course.
- Reflect and evaluate your own learning.
Who is your trainer?
Rebecca Gordon is the founder and Lead Life Coach at Satellite Life Coaching & Training. Since gaining her distinction qualification in Personal Performance Coaching over 10 years ago, Rebecca has provided first class coaching and training that is distinctive and unique. She has travelled to Romania, Jamaica, Ghana and Tanzania to help people achieve purposeful goals and realise their potential through coaching and training.
In addition to her Coaching qualifications, Rebecca is also a DISC Personality Profile Practitioner, the Author of ‘Ten Steps to a Wealth Mindset’, a qualified mentor and manager, a director and the writer, trainer/deliverer of courses such as ‘Supercharge Your Winner’s Mindset’, ‘How to Master Change in Challenging Times’, ‘A Vision Board Creation Workshop’ and ‘Time Management in a Demanding World’.
Refreshments provided. Spaces are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Lead Coach and Trainer at Satellite Life Coaching, Rebecca Gordon assists individuals and groups to make positive life changes that result in widening their life opportunities and sustained long term positive outcomes.