Actions and Detail Panel
BEER BOARS BREW SCHOOL & BEER TASTING - HACKNEY *SOLD OUT
Sat 13 May 2017, 12:00 – 17:30 BST
HOME BREW DEPOT'S HACKNEY
BREW SCHOOL & BEER TASTING
The Adam & Eve Pub, 155 Homerton High Street, E9 6AS
Ever wanted to learn how your favourite beers are made? Well, with our dedicated all-grain brew school you can! Come spend the day making your own beer with one of our brewing instructors as they walk you through the home brewing process from beginning to end. You'll learn everything you need to replicate the process at home. Sampling of the wares is not only encouraged, its mandatory!
Every Brew School includes:
- Explanation of all the processes, equipment and ingredients we use to make beer.
- Access to easy to follow resources, including a brew-day handout, bottling instructions & a brewing companion sheet.
- We provide all the equipment already set up and ready to brew with.
- At the end of the day you take home the beer you’ve made (4.5 litres of it).
- We will serve four different craft beers tastings (175ml each) throughout the day, alongside explanation of their style and origin.
- Lunch is included in the price of the ticket and will be served roughly halfway through the day.