Actions and Detail Panel
BEER BOARS EAST LONDON - 005. with Nigel Sadler - A Beer & Brewing Club
Wed 24 May 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
BEER BOARS EAST LONDON - 005. with Nigel Sadler
Beer Boars aims to bring together beer enthusiasts & home brewers alike. As well as ticketed group brew days we hold these free to attend monthly meet ups at Brew Club in Clapton. The aim is to provide a platform for sharing knowledge, experience and of course beer.
- GUEST SPEAKER: Guest speaker will be Nigel Sadler. Nigel is returning after a fascinating talk on yeast in February to delve into other key brewing ingredients. Nigel has over two decades of experience in breweries of all levels and is a fountain of knowledge. His talks are insightful and he is always very happy to answer all questions and help you with any brewing issues you may have encountered.
- BOTTLE SHARING: Bring your favourite local beers to share! If, like us, you occasionally have a beer so special that all you want is people to share your moment of utter beer joy with then this is that moment. Its not a requirement (the bar is fully stocked) but some beers just demand an audience!
- HOMEBREW TASTING: We want to invite everyone to bring a selection of as many of their beers as they like, to taste and discuss with fellow homebrewers in a friendly, casual setting. There will be a selection of beers produced by both Beer Boars and Brew Club available for tasting too. This is a great opportunity to sample beer and learn about different styles and how various ingredients influence the flavours present in beer.
- BREW CLUB TAP ROOM: The guys at 'Brew Club' are letting us have full use of their great space in Clapton. They have a fully stocked tap room bar featuring a different local brewery each month. On the night you can have a look around the brew space and learn about their Braumeisters.
- MEMBERSHIP: Our monthly meet ups are free for all to attend, register here to let us know you are coming, or simply rock up on the night. Keep an eye out for our special ticketed events which will be available to members before being released to the general public.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and feel free to invite any budding brewers who may enjoy learning about brewing.