Actions and Detail Panel
Befriending change - workshop - 17 June, Budapest
Sat 17 June 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 CEST
Did you move flat, city, country, changed job or got divorced recently?
How easy or difficult is to let go the old familiar environment?
Do you find getting settled in a new environment always a little nerve-racking?
Change means different things to different people – some love the novelty and excitement, while it fills others with fear and anxiety. It’s a cliché, but the one thing that never changes in life is change. Whether we like it or not, it’s impossible to keep things as they are. The cells in our body are completely renewed every seven years, our hormones are in a constant state of flux, not to mention our moods and emotions. From one moment to the next, we are literally different people!
Time: 9am-12pm, Saturday 17 June 2017
Venue: Perinatus Alapítvány, 1073 Budapest, Barcsay u. 3.,
(Ground floor 7, bell No 4)
Ticket: 6,000Ft (to be paid on the day)
Group facilitator: Tekla Kosa, Stress management consultant, Autogenic therapist
The workshop is focused on increasing the understanding of all aspects of the change process. During this workshop you will learn
* What makes change enjoyable
* Develop healthier ways of responding to change
* What can you do to stay focused on the change you are about to make
* How to build resilience in times of change
* Specific techniques to promote relaxation and peace within the body and mind
Effective change management
* Brings you clarity to why change is necessary
* You understand better the kind of change required
* Supports a smooth transition from the old to the new
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE please email Tekla Kósa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-70-560-8646
For more information please visit
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are not free this time but would like to be notified about future workshops or would like to book a 121 consultation please email Tekla at email@example.com or call 06-70-560-8646