Actions and Detail Panel
Beginners Guide to CCTV Installations & Products Training Course - 2 Days
A 2 day Practical & Theory based course covering the following topics:
- Which Cables / connectors to use
- Distances with cables
- What parts are required for a CCTV system
- How to specify a CCTV system
- Cameras / Lenses
- PTZ cameras – how to install / connect
- Resolutions / Images / fps
- Remote viewing from a laptop / Mobile / tablet
- Detection & Transmission
- ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition)
- Analogue – HD over Coax
- Introduction to networking
- How to open ports & port forwarding on a broadband router
- Introduction to IP systems
- Differences with Analogue / IP
Anyone who is looking to gain an understanding of the basics of traditional CCTV, or is new to the security industry with no prior knowledge of this field.
Either a Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone
Cost of the course:
£495 per person for a 2 day course. Lunch will be provided for both days.
A certificate is provided at the end of the course.