Beginners Linkedin for Business
This workshop is for beginners who have not set up a Linkedin profile, and for those who have set up, added some connections, but do not know what they are supposed to do next. The workshop will help you get to grips with the benefits of Linkedin and to use it to find new leads.
- Overview of Linkedin and its usefulness as a source for new business, when used correctly
- Setting up a decent profile
- Explanation of ‘connections’. How/ who /why to ‘invite’ ‘connections’
- Explanation of 2nd and 3rd degree connections
- Posting updates – when/what/how/ why
- Contacting people who are not connected to you
- Sending group emails via Linkedin – why/ benefits
- Groups. Why/how to join plus the massive benefit of group interaction
- Setting up a group – why/how/ benefits
- Company pages – how to set up properly and why they are so important.
- Following Companies – why/ benefits
- What to do next to grow your Linkedin profile, get leads and increase exposure
Teas & coffees will be provided.
*There is a cancellation fee with this ticket*
Course Tutor: Julia Payn
Julia payn has over 30 years’ experience in sales and marketing. She has won numerous awards for sales achievement and has introduced effective processes to increase sales into the many companies she has worked with.
She has a deep knowledge of business sales processes and what makes companies successful.
Julia has worked with companies of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-site PLC’s, helping them create efficient strategies to improve business performance.
Julia is passionate about helping business owners improve their sales and has many testimonials to prove the difference she makes to her clients.
When & Where
MENTA - Social Media Training
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.