Actions and Detail Panel
Beginners Makeup Masterclass
Sun 22 January 2017, 13:00 – 17:00 GMT
If you're a complete novice, have dabbled in a bit of makeup here and there or would just like to learn the foundations of makeup and some top tips and tricks then this is the class for you! The class lasts 4 hours (1pm - 5pm) and covers all the basics - health & hygiene, base, smokey eyes & contouring.
The class is quite in depth, yet relaxed. Throughout the day you will learn how to match foundation to your skin tone, create a smokey eye and learn how to highlight and contour.
There class will cover some theory but the majority of the class will be hands on where you will be actively working with the products and putting it all into practice.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
As the class is practical, you will need some brushes, you can either purchase a set of brushes - £33, these include ( a full brush set by Morphe brushes) and an additional beauty blending sponge:
- Pointed Liner Brush - A delicately thin brush with a precise point to apply liner with the desired effect.
- Angle Liner Brush - Excellent for tracing and exaggerating eye liner, and especially fabulous at crafting a winged effect.
- Concealer Brush - The beauty tool needed to hide imperfections and blemishes.
- Pencil Brush - Delivers precision application along the lash line, blending in the eye crease and dimensional shading on the lid.
- Tapered Blender Brush - Magically blends transitional colours on the lid, as well as applying highlighting products to the upper and lower brow bone.
- Round Blender Brush - Incredibly blends eye shadow creating a luscious effect.
- Angle Blush/Contour Brush - Applies blusher magically whilst also proving to be necessary addition to a contouring set.
- Foundation Brush - Application of base makeup is simplified with this incredible brush.
- Bronzer Brush - Bronzer is buffed onto the complexion with complete artistic control due to this sensational beautynecessity.
- Duo Foundation Brush - Stipples the foundation creating an immaculate base.
- Powder Brush - Beautifully buffs the product across the complexion.
If you already have your own then you will need to bring along the following - 1 foundation brush, 1 angled contour brush, 1 blending brush (eyes), 1 flat shadow brush and a beauty blending sponge.
Bubbly & Nibbles will also be provided!