Beginners sewing Class- make a cushion cover
Held on Saturdays & Sundays & on selected evenings
If you’re baffled by the sewing machine, then this course is for you!
- Begin to use a sewing machine - wind on a bobbin, thread the machine, and learn to start sewing forward in straight lines,wavy lines and turn corners.
- Sew simple seams.
- Find out about simple seam finishes.
- Mark up your choice of fabric from our selection & cut it out using a simple pattern.
- At the end of the class you take away not only your finished cushion cover including the cushion pad, but a pattern so you can make again at home.
- Special bonuses: All students receive an exclusive link to access free video lessons after their class, along with beautifully illustrated downloadable instructions, multi-sized cushion pattern and worksheets.
All tools, materials & unlimited tea & coffee are included, just bring yourself!
Save This Event
When & Where
The Thrifty Stitcher
Claire-Louise Hardie is the Sewing Producer to "The Great British Sewing Bee" and Author of "The Great British Sewing Bee- Fashion with Fabric" She's also a professional Costumier and Guest presenter on Create and Craft TV. We offer small sized, friendly sewing classes and courses in Stoke Newington North London.
Our mission is to de-mystify the art of sewing and clothes making, showing you just how easy and fun it can be. We offer a range of contemporary sewing classes, suitable for adults at all levels. Fitting is our passion, and we love to helping students make clothes that fit.
Come and be inspired at our lovely working studio, and leave with a passion for sewing