Actions and Detail Panel
Beginners Social Media Workshop_February
Thu 23 February 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 GMT
The potential to reach new customers through social media has never been greater, and it's constantly growing.
Are you getting the most from this powerful marketing tool?
Join me 9am-1pm on the 23rd February to find out how to tweet, post or connect with your target audience
What you will get
We will give you the step-by-step instructions you need to start building your social media presence across the top social networks; Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for complete beginners and existing users looking to pick up some new tips. The workshop takes you through how to build your community and promote your business to the right audience.
You will learn
This free half day course will give you a clear understanding of how:
- Social media can impact on your business
- to use the right social media platforms for your business
- to create a social media strategy
- to build your community
- to promote your business to the RIGHT audience
- to measure your success
- an introduction to the key social media management and reporting tools
- plus I will share with your some of the tips and tricks I have picked up
Following your completion of the workshop we will also book in a complimentary follow up review with you to assess your progress and provide analysis on forward planning.
Please note: There are only a limited number of places so it is advised to book early to avoid disappointment.