Actions and Detail Panel
Believing in YOU
Thu 30 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Beliefs lie at the very heart of what we do and underpin how we approach anything in life. This makes it important for us to understand what beliefs we have about ourselves and whether they are working for or against us.
Believing In YOU is a fun and interactive 3 hour workshop that will look at how we form beliefs about ourselves and how these beliefs can hold us back from achieving what we want from life.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How our brains filter information to give us our own personal view of the world (and might give us false information about what is REALLY going on)
- How you can change the way you think about yourself and your future AND change what happens next so you get the outcomes you desire
- How to bust the unhelpful beliefs you have about yourself and instead have beliefs that empower and motivate you
- How your physiology affects your mood - and how you can change it in an instant
- Attending this workshop will give you access to insights and resources that you will find invaluable. In this short space of time you will start to see and understand yourself differently. You will be able tap into your own innate confidence and creative genius and start to develop outcomes that will make a difference in your life.
Here's what past attendees have said about the course:
“It was fantastic, I loved it and want to do it again!”
"Just wanted to let you know that your 'believing in you' workshop has made such a difference to me!........I have had an incredible couple of weeks with my work, both with clients and my customers,"
"I found the course hugely helpful ... the techniques you taught have really helped me ... I feel not only ready to go and be a success, I feel hungry for it!"
"It was so beneficial .... it has made me think a bit differently now"
"I am sure my increased confidence has helped me, ... I reflected on how I can improve myself using your advice ... I should have found you years ago!"
Everyone attending will receive a free workbook.
Basic refreshments (tea, coffee, water) are included, if you require anything specific please feel free to bring your own.