At this seminar, we'll be hearing from leading employers about how they've increased employee engagement through their benefits strategy.
We'll be hearing from BAM Construct, Haines Watts and Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway.
- 9am: Check-in and Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Pastries
- 9.40am: Success Story with BAM Construct on how they exceeeded their target employee engagement level within the first year of implementing employee benefits
- 10.15am: Success Story with Haines Watts on how they've achieved over 80% engagement and saved their employees over £23,000 within just 6 months
- 10.45am: Tea, Coffee, Bites and Networking Break
- 11.15am: Success Story with YouView on how they have achieved 100% engagement in their programme since replacing a failed provider
- 11.45am: Backstage @ Reward Gateway, Engagement Tips from Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 12.15pm: Tea, Coffee & Networking
- 1pm: Wrap Up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our seminars, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London