Employee Engagement Event
At this event, we'll be hearing from leading employers about how they've increased employee engagement through their benefits strategy.
Come and find out why Welcome Break and Otis implemented employee benefits and the impact it has had on their workforce. Afterwards, our CEO Glenn Elliott will reveal the tricks and tools he uses to engage a young workforce in a fast-growth business.
- 1pm: Check-in and Complimentary Lunch
- 1.30pm: Success Story with motorway services operator, Welcome Break, on how they managed to increase employee engagement with their benefits programme four-fold after replacing their failed provider
- 2pm: Success Story with leading elevator manufacturer, Otis, on how they have achieved almost £1m spend through their programme and successfully engaged their offline, male workforce
- 2.30pm: An insider's guide to employee communications with Lisa Turnbull, Communic8 Manager at Reward Gateway
- 3pm: Tea, Coffee & Cakes
- 3.30pm: Backstage @ Reward Gateway, engagement tips from Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 4.30pm: Wrap Up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us. Register now to avoid disappointment!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our events, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London