At this seminar, we'll be hearing from three leading employers about how and why they used employee benefits to tackle strategic issues in their business.
Come and find out how Wesleyan Assurance Society and Derbyshire Fire & Rescue won approval to implement employee benefits, and hear Glenn Elliott's tips on Benefits Strategy and how to get your board - on board.
- 1pm: Check-in with a Buffet Lunch, Tea & Coffee.
- 1.30pm: Success Story with Wesleyan Assurance Society on how the implementation of a new benefits programme led to an award for Most Impactful Integrated Voluntary Benefits Strategy
- 2pm: Success Story with Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service on how they won approval to implement employee benefits and reward their staff
- 2.30pm: Networking Break with Tea, Coffee & Cakes
- 3pm: Building the Business Case for Employee Benefits, Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 4pm: Tea, Coffee & Networking
- 5pm: Event Closes
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our seminars, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London