At this seminar, we'll be hearing from leading employers about how they won approval from to implement employee benefits and tackle strategic issues in their business.
We'll be hearing from Wiltshire Council, Grant Thornton, Curzon Cinemas and Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway.
- 9am: Check-In and Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Pastries
- 9.40am: Case Study with Wiltshire Council on how they used employee benefits to give something back to staff after a period of no pay rises
- 10.15am: Case Study with Grant Thornton on why they used Reward Gateway as part of their plan to become an Employer of Choice
- 10.45am: Tea, Coffee, Bites and Networking Break
- 11.15am: Case Study with Curzon Cinemas on how they used Reward Gateway to increase engagement in a challenging demographic
- 11.45am: Building the Business Case for Employee Benefits, Tips from Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 12.45pm: Tea, Coffee & Networking
- 1.15pm: Wrap Up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our seminars, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London