Building the Business Case for Employee Benefits
At this event, we'll be hearing from leading employers about how and why they used employee benefits to tackle strategic issues in their businesses.
Come and find out why Kwik-Fit and Watford Community Housing Trust chose to put voluntary benefits in place and the impact it has had on their businesses.
Afterwards our Communic8 Manager, Lisa Turnbull, will be giving a talk on the art of engaging communications and our CEO Glenn Elliott will wrap up with a section on benefits strategy and how to get approval from the board.
- 9am: Check-in and complimentary tea, coffee & pastries
- 9.30am: Introduction with Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 9.40am: Success story with Kwik-Fit on how they won approval to replace their failed provider and introduce their new benefits programme, My Pitstop
- 10.10am: Success story with Watford Community Housing Trust on how they got the go-ahead to implement voluntary benefits to complement their core benefits offering
- 10.40am: An insider's guide to engaging communications with Lisa Turnbull, Communic8 Manager at Reward Gateway
- 11am: Tea, coffee & cakes
- 11.30am: The business situations where benefits can help & how to build a business case for employee benefits, Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 12.30pm: Wrap up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us. Register now to avoid disappointment!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our events, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London