Employee Engagement Event
At the event, we'll be hearing from leading employers about their employee engagement strategies, why they chose to put benefits in place, and the impact it has had on their businesses, as well as from some of our own employee engagement specialists.
Our expert speakers will include:
- Sophie Faulkner, Reward and Policy Manager at Grant Thornton
- Lisa Turnbull, Communications Manager at Reward Gateway
- Miriam Tapaki, Human Resources Officer at The Stroke Association
- Joanna Martin, Head of Implementation at Reward Gateway
- Gemma Dainty, UK Benefits Manager at Vodafone
- Glenn Elliott, CEO and Founder of Reward Gateway
On top of these fantastic talks, a complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided, offering you the opportunity to network with other industry professionals.
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us. Register now to avoid disappointment!
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London