At this seminar, we'll be hearing from four leading employers about how they've increased employee engagement through their benefits strategy.
We'll be hearing from Discovery Communications, Scope, Equiniti and Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway (formerly Asperity).
- 9am: Check-In and Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Pastries
- 9.40am: Success Story with Discovery Communications on how they achieved high employee engagement following a failed provider
- 10.15am: Success Story with Scope on how they used benefits to give employees something extra during low pay reviews
- 10.45am: Tea, Coffee, Bites and Networking Break
- 11.15am: Success Story with Equiniti on how the implementation of employee benefits led to an award for Best Recognition Strategy
- 11.45am: Tea, Coffee, Bites and Networking Break
- 12.15pm: Backstage @ Reward Gateway, Engagement Tips from Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 1.15pm: Tea, Coffee & Networking
- 2pm: Wrap Up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our seminars, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London