Building the Business Case for Employee Benefits
At this event, we'll be hearing from leading employers about how and why they used employee benefits to tackle strategic issues in their businesses.
Come and find out why YHA and The Hyde Group implemented employee benefits and the impact it has had on their businesses. Afterwards, our CEO Glenn Elliott will share the top reasons why our clients implemented employee benefits programmes and reveal his tips on how to get your board on board.
- 9am: Check-in and complimentary tea, coffee & pastries
- 9.30am: Introduction with Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 9.40am: Success Story with YHA on how they used employee benefits and communications to become a Times Top 100 Company
- 10.10am: Success Story with The Hyde Group on why they chose to implement employee benefits to improve recruitment and retention
- 10.40am: An insider's guide to a successful implementation
- 11am: Tea, coffee & cakes
- 11.30am: The business situations where benefits can help & how to build a business case for employee benefits, Glenn Elliott, CEO of Reward Gateway
- 12.30pm: Wrap up
Seats are filling up fast, and we hope you can join us. Register now to avoid disappointment!
To see why other benefits professionals attend our events, watch our short video here:
When & Where
Engagement Excellence Live
Engagement Excellence Live is the Reward Gateway brand which brings the world’s leading HR, Reward & Benefits professionals together and promotes employee engagement best practice. With over 60 events behind us, we have great experience running inspirational events for the HR community focussed on topics including culture & communication, employee engagement, employee benefits, reward, recognition, wellbeing, perks and motivation.
We're on a mission to make the world a happier place to work.
“I would particularly advocate these events for reward professionals or benefit professionals who are thinking about using these kind of approaches going forward.”
- Paul Coleman, Head of Reward, Unilever
“An excellent event. Sharing and listening to ideas and what other companies do was an eye opener.”
- Sonali Singha, HR Officer, Edwardian Group London