We have all experienced some sense of loss or bereavement; but how we process our thoughts, feelings and emotions is unique to each and every one of us.
If loss or bereavement is holding you back, or keeping you in a holding pattern, it may have a conscious or unconscious impact on your present or future relationships.
This workshop covers how we view loss. This could be in the form of bereavement, but also in the loss of a job, home or relationship. In terms of bereavement, we look at:
- How we go through bereavement, while organising practical elements such as a funeral or memorial
- Relationships within the family
- How you go on living your life, when everyone else has moved on
- Core issues of mourning and remembering the person who has passed away
- Our own mortality – how do we really cope with death?
This art-based therapeutic workshop will allow you to confidentially explore and discuss your loss.
This workshop gives you the space and the opportunity to:
- define and recognise the symptoms of grief and loss
- discover the root and cause of hurt and pain
- express how loss has impacted your life
- recognise how your emotions come into play
- establish where you are carrying the pain
You will come away with more an awareness of yourself and recognise the steps to take to move freely forward with your life. You will be able to overcome current and future issues that keep you held in one place.
You don’t have to be an artist or creative in any way. By using art, Nadine Sylvester uses Art Therapy , through creativity and the arts to help you explore your thoughts, emotions and the complexities of life. Nadine will help you understand the challenges you may face and will lead you through appropriate steps, to make positive changes for your life.