Actions and Detail Panel
Bespoke export development workshop: Food and drink sector
Wed 18 January 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
Are you are a food and drink company interested about the opportunity of selling internationally?
Take part in this exciting opportunity to participate in this workshop which will be run by an experienced trainer who has considerable experience of working with UK food and drink businesses to help them develop successful exports drawing on many years of practical export experience in the food and drink sector – in a wide range of commercial roles and covering many markets around the world.
They’ll also be the opportunity to work with a dedicated International Trade Adviser to help you develop a strategic approach to exporting.
The training will cover:
- practical aspect to exporting for food and drink companies
- product compliance
- getting your export pricing right
- export logistics
- the international market for food and drink
- using global trends to create opportunities
- researching and ranking target markets for your products
- routes to market: what are the options?
- finding and working with best-fit in-market partners
- developing and growing sustainable export markets
Who should attend?
The workshop is tailored for smaller companies in the early stages of selling overseas and should be attended by the key decision maker who will be responsible for putting these steps into practice.