Best Practice in Volunteer Management
This training workshop covers best practice across the breadth of volunteer management: from recruitment, to induction, to on-going support and practical aspects of day to day volunteer management. It offers a comprehensive introduction for new comers to volunteer management or a useful and inspiring refresher to those with more experience.
Topics covered will include:
- Developing positive recruitment processes
- Developing effective role descriptions
- Techniques for empowering, supporting and inducting volunteers
- Meeting the practical demands of involving volunteers (e.g. volunteering environment, duty of care, expenses, etc.)
- Resolving difficulties
- Introduction to a range of resources and ideas to benefit your volunteer management
- Opportunity to find out more about on-line volunteer recruitment and volunteering programme accreditation
This course is ideal for volunteer coordinators who are new to the role or those wishing to refresh and develop their practice.
The workshop is free but we reserve the right to charge for a place that has not been cancelled a day in advance.
Share with friends