This course is designed to cover the key aspects of deploying the Microsoft Project and Office 365 PPM Solution in an organisation. It allows for interactive discussion of the considerations delegates need to take into account when planning for deployment, including licensing and compatability issues. We will cover best practices for an effective and efficient deployment, including migration planning. Delegates will benefit from having a good understanding of their current IT estate in terms of existing Microsoft Project licences and/or other tools that may be being used internally. We will also discuss ROI expectations and provide specific examples of how and when such ROI has been achieved. We'll also cover off the reasons why Microsoft is the #1 solution vendor selected by leading organisations globally.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who will be responsible for managing the deployment of an Office 365 PPM Solution. It is ideal for those who need to understand the key points of the deployment process and who would be part of the internal team liaising with a external Microsoft PPM partner or consultant.
The content of this course is as follows and delegates will, on completion of the course, be able to:-
- Understand basic Project Online Concepts and features.
- Understand how to save Microsoft Project plans to Project Online and the difference between Draft and Published plans.
- Understand the cloud architecture supporting the solution capabilities and the collaborative features.
- Understand the concepts and stages of a best practice deployment.
- Deployment strategies and different approaches for phased or large scale deployments.
- Using the PPM Solutions FrameworkTM.
- Understand back up and recovery options.
- Understand the key best practices in an Office 365 PPM deployment
- Understand the licensing and upgrade options available.
- How to utilise SA vouchers to pay for PPM deployment consulting and training.
- Understand key concepts of reporting for management information and business intelligence and the requirements for same.
- Understand the relationship between Project Online and Project Sites for collaboration.
- Understand the integration possibilities with other LOB systems including 3rd party integration tools.
- Essentials of Post deployment actions and engagement.
- Great stories from great companies that have successfully deployed the solution.
- Understanding the ROI of an Office 365 PPM solution.
- Doing your homework.
- Extending the capabilities
- Leveraging other resources.
When & Where
Technology Associates is one of the leading IT solutions companies specialising in Microsoft Project, Project Server, Project Online and the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management Solution (otherwise known as the Microsoft Office 365 PPM Solution). Since 1990, Technology Associates have provided advice, deployment, consultancy, development and training services on these solutions to more than 900 organisations including some of the world's leading companies.
Technology Associates have deployed hundreds of Project Server and Project Online solutions and deployed more than 2,000 Microsoft Project based solutions. Now focusing on the Microsoft cloud based options available to customers, our portfolio covers Office 365 PPM, SharePoint Online, Project Online, Azure (for dedicated or hybrid scenarios), as well as of course Office 365 itself and all associated products. In addition, we provide low cost custom development, including web apps and integration scenarios.
The company holds several Microsoft Gold Competencies in Project & Portfolio Management, Midmarket, Application Integration and Application Development, along with several other silver competencies and has been a Microsoft Partner since 1992. With such a strong technical tour-de-force we have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality services and solutions, and providing exceptional value for money. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, with overseas offices in New York, San Francisco, and India, and a strategic partner network covering AsiaPac, Middle East and ROW, we work internationally in delivering IT solutions to our customer base in over 39 countries, although our primary customer base remains in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at www.techassoc.com
Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/TechAssoc
Follow us on Facebook :-
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +44 (0) 1789 292150